Sunday, April 6, 2008

The show went great!

Everything went off without a hitch!

I had a wonderful time being the moderator -- much better role that being a model! The models kept asking me if I was nervous. I don't think they quite believed me when I said, "No, not at all!" But I really wasn't. Modeling made me petrified. But talking? That's my forte!

The dresses really were beautiful, and the models and dressers did a spectacular job. I think everyone enjoyed it.

I can't thank the volunteers enough for all their help. From serving the pre-party drinks and snacks, to selling tickets, setting up chairs, and handing out raffle baskets, they did a fantastic job!

There are still a few dresses to be picked up, but most of them left on Saturday. We have about 5 that will be donated.

We'll take care of clean-up Monday morning!

No comments: