Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bridal show fever

We are all consumed with Bridal Show prep this week!

The script is all written, hole punched, and in a binder.

The dresses and veils are all steamed and ready to go.

The program is ALMOST done -- still need to tweak it a bit. A few last minute donations are trickling in so I don't think I will run them until Thursday.

WE ALSO GOT A SPONSOR FOR THE PRE-PARTY!

Ohio Laser & Wellness Centers has come on board. THANK YOU!!! (Good thing I didn't run the program this morning like I had planned to!)

Gary made incredible posts that look like the piers on a dock! I will post pictures when they the scene is complete. You won't believe that they're just mailing tubes!!!

I am finishing up a poster for the restaurant raffle. I like to put all the logos of the restaurants on the sign so people can see what they might win.

Dress rehearsal is Thursday at 6:00.

We set up on Friday.

And Saturday is SHOW TIME!!

No comments: