Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everything's put away!

Thanks to my wonderful intern Erin, everything from the 1920s exhibit is now PUT AWAY! She and I split the work, although I think she got a little more than half...

Anyway, right at this moment, the Keller Gallery is empty. The traveling exhibits are sitting in the corner.

I am adding a small section on West Lawn, which is also what I have been working on. I have 3 panels done. I am unsure how many I should make because...

I was tired of Steve always telling me that my exhibits look the same, so I told him he could design this one (God help us all! -- Just kidding, Steve!) I am waiting to see what he comes up with before I proceed with the West Lawn stuff.

In all seriousness, he showed me what he is planning to do on paper, and it looks fine. He has been taking advantage of the nice weather and working outside. It is supposed to rain, so he will be back inside then.

It will all be done by the opening on May 2!

No comments: