Friday, April 4, 2008

Bridal Show dress rehearsal

Last night we had the dress rehearsal for the show. Everything went great!

For some reason, we have LOTS of big, full ball gowns this year. They are just gorgeous! But we don't have a hoop for each dress! So there is more sharing of hoops this year than ever before.

The dresses really come to life, not only when they are worn, but when the full skirts are supported by the hoops, and the models also wear the headpieces. Each dress really shines! They look so much different hanging on a rack.

We are setting up this afternoon for the pre-party and luncheon. Stephanie is bringing the baskets down now. I am trying to decide where to put my tickets! There are so many nice ones, I can't make up my mind.

I'm really looking forward to being the moderator. There is no stress whatsoever, compared to how nervous I used to get as a model!

No comments: