Friday, March 21, 2008

Short story published

This isn't exactly "behind the scenes" at the museum, but it is "behind the scenes" with the curator!

My short story "You Can't Take It With You" was published in Mused Literary Magazine! Here is the link if you'd like to check it out:

http://www.bellaonline.com/review/issues/spring2008/

I'm super excited about this because it is the second work of fiction I've published this year (the first was "The Sugar House" which is available through the Amazon Shorts program). It has been a goal of mine for years to be able to publish my fiction. I have a few other stories I am considering, but I haven't had much time to write anything new. There are lots of ideas simmering, but no time to commit them to words!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement!

No comments: