Monday, March 24, 2008

Out of steam...

I am taking a break from steaming wedding dresses while my steamer heats back up! I have gone through 3 gallons of distilled water since 8:30 this morning.

While it was re-heating this morning, I finished up my program "Unlocking the Secrets of the Cemetery" that I am taking to California in a few weeks. Then I had a Happy Meal for lunch (yes, I am going to be 33 years old in a few months and I STILL enjoy a Happy Meal!!).

There are 4 racks of dresses, and my goal was to finish 3 today. Two people are coming in tomorrow to help, so I figured they could split the last rack between them.

It is going well. The dress I'm doing right now has about a 10 foot train, so that is a bit of a challenge. No wonder the poor machine ran out of steam!

No comments: