Monday, November 18, 2013

It's BOOK RELEASE DAY!!!


Wow, so much to post about today!

Today is the release date for my new book Canton Entertainment!  I'm in the midst of signing my first stack for the Museum Shoppe:


The book is available "wherever books are sold," but I sure do hope you support our Museum Shoppe and buy your copy here!  Don't forget -- museum members get a discount!  And if you're not a member, you don't have to pay admission if you just want to visit the Shoppe.

I'm going to be doing a book signing on December 6 at our Holiday Open House from 6:30 to 7:30 PM.  All of my books sold in the Museum Shoppe are always signed by me, but at the book signing you will have the chance to have your book personalized for yourself or to give as a gift.

Canton Entertainment features 216 photographs of FUN in Canton's past!  You're gonna LOVE IT.



No comments: