Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I love that new book smell!

Me with all four of my books!

Last night a bunch of us stayed late to help decorate for Christmas.  When Chris and I pulled into our driveway, I saw a box on the porch.  I had no idea what it could be.  I ordered coffee on Saturday, but that would be crazy fast shipping!

When I picked up the box and saw it was addressed to Kimberly Kenney (AUTHOR), I knew right away it was the advanced copies of my new book!

Canton Enterainment looks FANTASTIC!  The team at Arcadia did great job with the layout. The photos are crystal clear.  And the cover?  It is PERFECT.

I'm so very excited about this one.  I think it's going to be very popular, because it includes pictures of just about every aspect of how generations have had fun in Canton -- from the Moonlight Ballroom to Mother Gooseland, and everything in between!

The release date is still November 18.  I expect we will have copies for sale in the Museum Shoppe by then. 

And the timing couldn't be more perfect, because this book will make a wonderful Christmas gift!!!

No comments: