Thursday, March 18, 2010

Museums at BellaOnline on Facebook

Since 2004 I have been the Editor of the Museums site at BellaOnline.com. I write a weekly article on something museum-related. My articles are aimed at museum professionals and museum visitors.

This is a volunteer position for me! I love being a part of the BellaOnline community because I am able to connect with museum enthusiasts around the world.

My involvement at BellaOnline has also allowed me to become a member of the Artwork editorial team for Mused, a literary journal published by BellaOnline.

It's a great community of writers!

I have just created a Facebook fan page for my site. If you are on Facebook, consider joining! I will post links to my weekly articles, so you can keep up to date on what's new at the Museums site.

Click here to view the Museums fan page!

No comments: