Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Progress continues

I took a bunch of photos today but haven't had time to upload any.

While Split Rock has been installing The Stark County Story, I have been figuring out the dollhouse exhibit and re-doing the lobby exhibit in PICK PROOF panel frames! (I did not anticipate how irresistible it is for some people to destroy a panel by picking at the corner. So very irritating.)

I ran out of velcro so I could only put up one of the replacement panels. Back to Pat Catan's in the morning!

The second truck arrived this afternoon with the rest of the exhibit. I promise to post lots of photos tomorrow. This quick update will have to do for now.

At the Preview Party "A White Glove Affair" on September 25 and the Grand Opening on September 26, I will be putting together a slide show of the entire process. I have taken so many pictures every step of the way!

No comments: