I wanted to remind all the locals, if you have guests coming to town for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Festival, bring them to the McKinley Presidential Library & Museum while they're here!
There are only a handful of communities that can call themselves a presidential town. And Canton is one of them. That is something to really be proud of.
If you got to this blog because you're planning a trip to Canton, please consider stopping in! We've got a lot of wonderful things for the entire family to enjoy:
- Discover World -- an interactive science center for kids of all ages!
- McKinley Gallery -- the largest collection of McKinley memorabilia in the world
- Keller Gallery -- featuring the Smithsonian traveling exhibition The Working White House through August 30
- Hoover-Price Planetarium -- shows every day at 1:00 for the summer (2:00 on Sundays)
- Street of Shops -- a life-size recreation of a 19th century town
- McKinley National Memorial -- the final resting place of President McKinley, his wife Ida and their two young daughters