Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Planning ahead

This week I am planning the exhibition schedule for 2009-2012. I normally plan three years out, but I have booked a traveling exhibit from the White House Historical Association in 2012. After I plugged that in, the rest of the year looked blank! So I started filling that in too.

So here's what's coming up in the future in the Keller Gallery:
(Everything is cast in stone for 2009, but there may be changes in the 2010-2012 schedule)

2009
The Masons in Ohio (January 31 - June 7)
The Working White House (June 19 - August 30
Life in Miniature [DOLLHOUSES!] (October 16 - February 14, 2010)

2010
Advertising in Stark County (working title)
The Victorian Age
White House Gardens

2011
Celebrating the Sixties
Health Care in Stark County (working title)
White House Christmas

2012
Communication (working title -- telegraphs, radios, TVs, etc)
White House Horses
Colors! (artifacts/costumes grouped by color)

So that's the plan for the next couple of years. I try to plan a variety of topics that will appeal to different groups. Hopefully you see something on this list that intrigues you!

No comments: