Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy busy busy

Wow, so much is going on!

The Masons were here today to install their new exhibit, which is looking great. I am working with them on some of the little things they need, such as dress forms, a padded hanger, a tripod, etc. They are about 2/3 done.

This morning I did my "Little Chicago" program for the Arboretum Garden Club at the Canton Woman's Club. I LOVE going there -- the food is great! I enjoy talking about the 1920s -- what a fun decade.

Plans for McKinley Day are all set. We are getting craft supplies, buying food, and bringing wreaths down from the Monument. I have all the information from the Army. We are going to have 8 wreaths this year, which I think is the most I've ever had! Lots of people want to pay their respects to the President this year. Gary Brown did a great article about McKinley Day yesterday. Thanks Gary!

In between everything, I have been researching our collection of Clewell pottery for a program I'm doing next week for the Questers.

So I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately!!

No comments: