Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to the grind

With movie camp and the tea over with, I've got a lengthy "to do" list on my desk!

I thought I'd share a few of the projects I am working on:
  • Convert my original Canton history program into PowerPoint, because someone has booked it this fall (I create all new programs in PowerPoint, but I only re-do old programs when someone books them -- they are almost all converted now!)
  • Re-design the Outreach Program Brochure to include new programs and anything other staff members might want to add to it
  • Create a "save the date" card for the Inaugural Ball
  • Continue researching the doll collection, write exhibit text and object labels, etc.
  • Create a program on "Celebrating and Noting Historical Anniversaries" for the OAHSM conference in Columbus in October, using our 100 Hours Celebration as a case study
  • Create a program based on a toy exhibit I did several years ago called "Mother's Little Helper: Shaping Gender Roles Through Toys"
  • Continue working with Steve to create a house facade for the doll exhibit that people will walk through when they enter the Keller Gallery
  • Complete paperwork for new donations that have come in since last time I did paperwork!
Plus lots of "little things"!!

So, as you can see, I'm as busy as ever...

No comments: