Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Street of Shops buttons



This week I am working on a variety of projects, but one that I really, really hope to finish before Friday is the new scripts for the buttons in the Street of Shops!

It's been on my To Do List for a very long time!

I am updating the scripts for:
  • The Cabin
  • Dannemiller store
  • Print Shop
  • Gibbs Manufacturing Company
  • Blacksmith
  • Jewelry Shop
  • Lawyer's Office
  • Dentist
  • Doctor

I am adding scripts for:

  • The Toy Shop
  • Hotel Lobby
  • Saloon
  • Fire Station
  • Gas Station
  • Pharmacy
  • Schoolhouse

The new buttons will feature shorter audio scripts, less than 45 seconds each. Some stops in the Street of Shops will have multiple buttons, so you can focus in on what you really want to learn about.


No learning takes place when someone pushes a button and walks away from it! We hope to add layers of sound effects to the short scripts, making them engaging and interesting for our visitors.


I'll keep you all posted on the project, which I hope to unveil before tourist season begins this summer!

No comments: