I have finalized my list of exhibitions for the Keller Gallery for the next 3 years plus!
Drum roll please.......
- Life in Miniature through February 15
- A Stitch in Time (quilt exhibit) February 26 - June 6
- The Victorian Age (late 19th century artifacts and dresses) June 18 - Nov 21
- White House Gardens (SITES traveling exhibit) Dec 3 - Jan 20, 2011
- Celebrating the Sixties (1960s artifacts) February - May
- Rock the Green Revolution (cool SITES exhibit about renewable energy -- we will purchase the plans and build it here out of recycled materials!) June - October
- "Holiday Traditions" (working title -- history of Christmas) November - January 2012
- "Entertainment in Stark County" (working title -- highlights will include Meyers Lake, resaturants, opera houses, etc) February - June
- "Flags" (working title -- red, white and blue or patriotic artifacts from our collection) July - September
- "Dollhouse exhibit" (working title - with different dollhouses!) October - February 2013
- "Su Nimon" (working title -- featuring photographer/artist Su Nimon's photos of Canton) February - May
- White House Horses, The West Wing, and James Hoban: White House Archictect (a trio of traveling exhibitions from the White House Historical Association) May - October
- Colors! (artifacts and costumes grouped by color) November - March 2014
Of course, plans and dates are always subject to change. But as of right now, these are my plans for the Keller Gallery!
Feel free to suggest titles for the topics listed as "working title" -- it's important to provide a catchy title to get people to come see it!