Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cemeteries and celebrations

I haven't posted in a week because I have been a bit under the weather with salivary gland stones. No fun, believe me.

Anyway, I am all set for my Soup at Six program tonight called "An Armchair Walking Tour of West Lawn Cemetery." It is sold out too! Very exciting. Stephanie is on vacation, so we are doing the Soup without her. But she has everything written out and packed in a box, so we think we can handle it.

Tomorrow I am going to Columbus to speak at OAHSM's annual meeting on "Celebrating & Noting Historical Anniversaries." I am thrilled to be able to relive all the wonderful things we did last year!

I have been working on the doll exhibit all week, making labels, printing panels, etc. Next week I will mount and laminate the panels. I meant to do that this week, but I just haven't felt up to it.

I am really excited about A Doll's World. Visitors are going to love it!

No comments: