Volunteers Barb and Al Meyer will be here at the Museum on November 30 for our annual Holiday Open House! They will be serving up drinks in speakeasy style for the official opening celebration of our new Keller Gallery exhibit "Footloose & Fancy Free: Canton in the Roaring Twenties."
Other highlights of the evening include:
* Special science and planetarium shows
* Crafts for kids
* Samples from the open hearth
* Performances by local choirs
* A visit with Santa and a LIVE reindeer!!!
* Unique gift items available in the Museum Shoppe
Refreshments will be provided by the Museum Auxiliary. The evening will conclude with the reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas.
The Museum will accept donations of canned goods for the Hunger Task Force, so please help us help those in need in our community.
Members are free, $5 per person for non-members. Reservations are appreciated. Please call 330-455-7043 to make your reservations.