Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Party a sucess!

The numbers are in and we had more than 700 guests at the Boo-seum last Friday night!

We are thrilled with the turnout, and thankful for all the wonderful volunteers and staff who helped make this event a success.

I also wanted to mention that my computer is preventing me from blogging as much as I'd like to. The "hijacking" thing is all fixed, but the software that allows me to NOT jump to google analytics also prevents the photo uploading tool from working on Blogger. SO, I can't add any photos from my work computer. Bummer.

If you haven't already, please join the museum's Facebook page. There are no issues with that site, so I can upload whatever photos I want.

I'm still going to keep this blog, and hopefully down the line we'll figure out how to NOT get hijacked AND use the photo and video uploading tools. Right now, I can't post a link either.

Very frustrating.

Next up for the museum is the Day After Thanksgiving. We hope to see you there! For regular admission, you will get all kinds of extra activities. Bring your out of town guests!!

No comments: