Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still having trouble...grrrr.....

I still can't log onto the blog from my computer at work! I will have to take my investigation to the next level. Which means I have to find someone to look at my computer. :-)

Just a quick update.
  • Movie Camp is over. We had a great time! Check out our Facebook page for lots of photos and videos.
  • Prep work continues for Treasures of Stark County: A Behind the Scenes Adventure! I am making five treasure maps for the event. Guests will go to the galleries listed and find artifacts on the map. It will be a lot of fun!
  • Tickets are now on sale to win an overnight package at Glenmoor Country Club! Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased in the Museum Shoppe. You do not need to pay admission if you'd only like to visit the Shoppe.

That's it for now. I hope to be back on the blog from my office soon!

No comments: