Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting ready for the next Tea!

Today I'm getting ready for the SOLD OUT Tea with the Curator: "Bring Your Doll to Tea" on December 30!

We are going to be making fancy pins as our craft, so I am making up packets of supplies for the kids. I purchased fancy gems, and we have several small flowers to use as well. The pins are either oval shaped, or shaped like a teapot!

We're going to be reading the story Fancy Nancy Goes to the Museum. Afterwards we are going to tour the Keller Gallery dollhouse exhibit Life in Miniature! I will show them some of my favorites, and then we'll work on a special Scavenger Hunt I designed yesterday just for this Tea!

Science Director Lynnette Reiner is also doing 3x3 Science Camps that week -- the first two dates are filled, but there are still 2 slots open on December 30 for "Gross Science." Call the museum at 330-455-7043 to reserve a spot!

No comments: