Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to work!

I'm back to work after a few days off for the holidays! Chris and I went to New York to visit our families. Unfortunately our trip was cut short by one day due to lake effect snow. But we enjoyed the time we did have with those we love.

Today I've been getting ready for the big Tea with the Curator: Bring Your Doll to Tea tomorrow! We've got a full house, so I'm excited about that! We're making pins with flowers and gems as our craft. We'll have tea, read the story Fancy Nancy Goes to the Museum, then up to the Keller Gallery for a special scavenger hunt in the dollhouse exhibit! Should be a lot of fun.

I've also been busy with marketing projects today. I made a new calendar for the lobby -- it is unreal how many programs and events we have coming up in the next three months! (I will post that list next) I also designed a postcard for the quilt exhibit and a flyer for McKinley Day.

I'm about to make up the scavenger hunt clipboards. Then I'll see if I can help set up for tomorrow.

Busy time at the museum! We still have Christmas trees up, so come in and see us! We're closed New Year's Day, but we're open New Year's Eve and all weekend!

No comments: