Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New storage building!



Work has begun on our new conservation gallery and storage building! (Of course work on this project HAS been going on for more than a year -- it's just not the kind of work that you can SEE!)

The Museum was closed yesterday while our electrical system was upgraded in anticipation of the new addition to our building.

The new building will be located behind our current building and will be accessible to staff and volunteers through the second floor.

Our collection has grown so much over the past few years, we have run out of space! This project is one of many things funded by our Capital Campaign.

Thank you to all who made this possible!

1 comment:

Portable Buildings said...

Hi, I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.