Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love the radio!

I had a great time this morning at Ron Ponder's co-host on his radio show on WHBC-AM. We were live on location at the Courtyard Marriott. I enjoyed talking about history and what's coming up at the museum.

I hope some of you were able to hear it. I know Bill and Judy Gouge were listening! Judy is a faithful blog reader. She saw my post yesterday and tuned in this morning. They even stopped by to say hi while we were on the air. Thanks for coming out guys!

I am now back at the museum, working on the collection. We have made great progress in recent weeks, but there is still so much to do! Yesterday I finished tagging a collection of dresses from the 1960s and 1970s. There are still men's neckties and a variety of miscellaneous things to number. I have already done all the hats and gloves in that donation. I am up to 96 in the that donation -- it was a big one!

The museum will be closed for Easter, but we are open Good Friday and Saturday. If you've got guests from out of town, consider bringing them into the Museum! We have lots to see, and something for everyone. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.