Friday, March 13, 2009

History Day is tomorrow!

I haven't been posting much this week because I have been fighting this stupid stomach bug. YUCK!

I'm feeling much better today. I was home sick Tuesday, and then again for Thursday morning. It has NOT been fun.

Anyway, I think I will be in tip top shape for History Day tomorrow!

Everything is all set, of course, because Chris has done this for so many years, it runs like clockwork.

I'm judging junior individual exhibits, and I am looking forward to it. It always amazes me how seriously these kids take their topics, and how hard they work on them! It is great to see a new generation carrying the torch for history!

It is also extremely draining...

Tomorrow at this time, I will have completed all my evaluations. The kids who are moving on to the state competition will be known. And I will be dog tired.

I've already told Chris we have to get a pizza for dinner!

If you're in the neighborhood, stop in and see the kid's projects. They will be on view through the awards ceremony, which should be over by 3:00. The public is invited to see the exhibits, which will be set up in the Street of Shops and the Industrial Hall. I have no idea what we'll see tomorrow, but I do guarantee you will be amazed too!

No comments: