Sunday, February 1, 2009

McKinley Day coverage!

Thank you Diana Rossetti for her wonderful article in today's Repository!

The event was great! I don't have final numbers, but all seems to indicate that we had more people this year than last year. Jerry Sandifer, our McKinley impersonator, said he spoke to larger groups this year than ever before. And Chris and Bill said their samples of open hearth cooking were gone an hour and a half sooner than last year! (I asked, and they said no, it wasn't because people were taking more per person than last year!)

There were some great pictures in the paper, but there is one of Bill on the Rep's website. So Judy, if you're reading this -- click on the link and show Bill his picture! :-)

I will post some photos later on. I went to bed a little after 9:00 last night because I was so tired!

No comments: