Thursday, April 11, 2013

Comment in guest book

Yesterday we discovered the following comment in the Keller Gallery Guest Book for the exhibit "Aspectations" by Su Nimon:






We were so touched, and happy to play a small part in Mandy's healing process.  We don't know who she is, but we're sending good thoughts her way.

In my line of work, I'm fortunate to have constant reminders of why I do what I do.  People are very generous with their gratitude for what we do here at the McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, and we are so lucky to be in such a great community!

Art is so subjective.  I believe each person who views a particular piece gets what they need out of it.  For some, it might be a minor effect, but for others, the impact can be profound.

If you haven't been in to see "Aspectations" yet, it's on view in the Keller Gallery through Sunday May 19.

No comments: