Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Science Splash

I haven't been around in awhile because I am home on a medical leave recovering from surgery to remove one of my salivary glands. I have had chronic salivary gland stones for a very long time, and my body finally made one that was too big to ever come out. So Dr. Ossakow from Ohio Head and Neck took it out last Friday. I am healing nicely, but it is still uncomfortable. I have a two-inch incision on my neck.

But things are still hopping at the museum in my absence!

The AC is working just fine, so it's a great time to beat the heat at the museum.

PLUS tonight is our 2nd annual Summer Science Splash. There are a few outdoor activities planned that can easily be moved inside if the weather doesn't cooperate.

So if you're looking for something to do, go to the museum tonight! Family fun for everyone.

No comments: