Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Processing the last of the 2008 donations

I just have a few donations left to issue paperwork for as this year draws to a close!

It is important for people to receive paperwork dated in the correct year of their donation, particularly if they are going to use their donation for tax purposes. So every year in December, I check and re-check to make sure I have everything mailed out.

About 2 weeks ago I was current with my paperwork. But alas, it never lasts!

So my goal before Christmas is to get the last of the paperwork mailed out.

I haven't done as well with the Adopt-an-Artifact program in recent months, most likely because of the economy. But I do want to thank those donors who took the time to send me a check with their signed Deed of Gift.

Little amounts are greatly appreciated, and are added to other little amounts, until there is enough to buy lots of archival supplies!

No comments: