Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting things done

I was able to CHECK THINGS OFF THE TO-DO LIST!

  • I sent the Save the Date postcard for the Inaugural Ball to Jakprints.
  • The Outreach Program is finally finished!! (That has been on the list for MONTHS)
  • Not only is the Canton History program now converted to PowerPoint, BUT all my binders have nice new labels on their spines!
  • All posters have been updated in the lobby.
Of course there is more to do, but I am making progress!

My next major challenge will be getting the research for the doll exhibit checked off the list. That is a biggie.

My volunteers continue to plug away. Don is cataloging ladies gloves. It is always fun when he is out of his element! His questions are so funny! Coincidentally, Sally is photographing the existing glove collection at the moment. I don't think the two of them have ever overlapped in their projects before.

I have quite a bit of collections work to do. But I will get to it. Someday...

No comments: